Water Treatment System | Water Iron Removal
Our Water Iron removal systems are based on unique DMI-65 Media giving a very high level of removal efficiency and helps produce very high quality water.
Water Iron Removal
Advantages of DMI-65
- Eliminates Potassium Permanganate.
- Continuous injection of sodium hypochlorite to low (0.2 ppm) residual.
- Wide pH range.
- Stable and satisfactory performance at pH 5.8 to 8.6.
- High Flow Rates.
- DMI-65 operates satisfactorily at linear filtration velocities of up to twice that of conventional media, reducing capital costs considerably.
- Higher Operating Temperatures.
- Maximum operating temperature of 45°C.
- Long Life
- DMI-65 is not consumed in the process, providing considerable advantage over other medias.
- Reactivation Not Required.
- Only requires initial sodium hypochlorite activation.
- System Compatibility.
- Physical properties are similar to that of other comparable systems, allowing switch without major hardware modifications.
- Arsenic Removal.
- DMI-65 has been shown to remove arsenic associated with iron-containing influent. The precipitation chemical Iron III Chloride is used for high arsenic feed levels.