Airpel's latest range of self-cleaning filters allows cleaning of the filter screen without operator contact and without disruption to the liquid flow using a unique screw down mechanism that drives debris toward the sump of the filter.
It is suitable for all liquids particularly those of high viscosity such as chocolate or generally those of high value.
Features of the Airpel Rotor Blade Self-Cleaning Filters
Fully automated or manual operation.
Filtration level down to 25 micron.
Stainless steel 316 construction.
Simple maintenance. No uncoupling of motor or dump valve to gain access to the screen.
Unique screw down cleaning action driving debris toward the sump of the filter
No build up of debris within the filter mechanism.
Perforated or slotted screen with stainless steel or plastic blades.
Minimal losses from system. Maximum pressure 14 bar g at 100°C.
Maximum temperature 260°C dependant on seal material.
Typical Applications of the Airpel Rotor Blade Self-Cleaning Filters
Paints, stains and varnishes
Absolute Filters | General and Specialist Filtration Systems
Absolute Filters is a leading supplier of both general and specialist filtration systems. We are specialists in automatic filtering systems and can customise a filter/strainer system to suit your particular application. We warehouse a large assortment of filters and strainers to provide quick service and supply.
OUR PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Single filters and strainers
- Dual-duplex filters and strainers
- Manual and fully automatic filters and strainers
- Gravity, medium and high pressure filters to 10,000 PISG
- Vacuum pump inlet filters and exhaust filters
- Instrumentation protection filters
- Cartridge filters
- Specialist membrane and coalescing filters for gases and high purity air requirements
- Environmental modular systems for raw water treatment, waste - water recycling and disinfection
- New, are our liquid-liquid centrifugal separators for the separation of liquids of varying specific gravity, for example oil in water.
- New, Centrasep Centrifuge, which can refine liquid products down to 1 micron. Constructed of 316 stainless steel, this system lends itself to the most industrious application where automation is essential.