It is suitable for all liquids particularly those of high viscosity such as chocolate or generally those of high value.
Features of the Airpel Rotor Blade Self-Cleaning Filters
- Fully automated or manual operation.
- Filtration level down to 25 micron.
- Stainless steel 316 construction.
- Simple maintenance. No uncoupling of motor or dump valve to gain access to the screen.
- Unique screw down cleaning action driving debris toward the sump of the filter
- No build up of debris within the filter mechanism.
- Perforated or slotted screen with stainless steel or plastic blades.
- Minimal losses from system. Maximum pressure 14 bar g at 100°C.
- Maximum temperature 260°C dependant on seal material.
Typical Applications of the Airpel Rotor Blade Self-Cleaning Filters
- Paints, stains and varnishes