With CentraSep, Absolute Filters Engineered Products applies innovative technology (patents pending) to centrifugally separate solids from liquids in industrial applications. With the maximized efficiency of centrifugal force, virtual elimination of attended operation, and maintenance-free service, CentraSep makes conventional filtration obsolete.
Maximum gravitational force of 2,000 G's provides superior filtration, removing particles down to sub-micron range.
CentraSep reaches speeds generating as much as 2,000 times the force of gravity. With such high centrifugal force, CentraSep removes even sub-micron particles (<.00004") from process fluids.
Traditional filtration systems, including paper, cannot economically remove particles smaller than ten to fifteen microns. Unlike conventional filtration using disposable media, CentraSep does not add volume to your waste stream.
Designed for easy, automatic operation, step after step and cycle after cycle.
CentraSep runs unattended, discharging accumulated solids automatically. As a result of advanced PLC programming (patents pending), process performance is continuously self- monitored. CentraSep incorporates cutting edge variable frequency drive technology that, together with the PLC, automatically adjusts to provide optimal performance and worry-free operations. Touch screen controls make it easy to program process parameters.
Extends the life of process fluid.
Removing particulate to a sub-micron range by centrifugation results in cleaner fluid. CentraSep extends fluid life without removing the fats and oils essential to lubrication in coolant applications. In rinse and pretreatment applications, centrifugally clarified fluid eliminates suspended solids and sludge, resulting in cleaner parts and less carryover. More efficient filtration makes your process fluid more productive, reducing replacement and disposal costs.
Solids are automatically discharged.
At the end of the cleaning cycle, CentraSep discharges packed collected solids automatically. CentraSep requires no filter media or labor.
Reduces abrasion for longer tooling life.
CentraSep reduces the total concentration of solids. Greater fluid clarification of metalworking lubricants results in lower friction between tool and work surface. This prolongs tooling life and provides a superior surface finish.
Minimum aeration means clean operation.
Filtered fluid is discharged at high velocity through a tangential port (patent pending) minimizing aeration, foaming, and splash back, while the no-drip cabinet design keeps your floor and solids receptacle dry.
Absolute Filters | General and Specialist Filtration Systems
Absolute Filters is a leading supplier of both general and specialist filtration systems. We are specialists in automatic filtering systems and can customise a filter/strainer system to suit your particular application. We warehouse a large assortment of filters and strainers to provide quick service and supply.
OUR PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Single filters and strainers
- Dual-duplex filters and strainers
- Manual and fully automatic filters and strainers
- Gravity, medium and high pressure filters to 10,000 PISG
- Vacuum pump inlet filters and exhaust filters
- Instrumentation protection filters
- Cartridge filters
- Specialist membrane and coalescing filters for gases and high purity air requirements
- Environmental modular systems for raw water treatment, waste - water recycling and disinfection
- New, are our liquid-liquid centrifugal separators for the separation of liquids of varying specific gravity, for example oil in water.
- New, Centrasep Centrifuge, which can refine liquid products down to 1 micron. Constructed of 316 stainless steel, this system lends itself to the most industrious application where automation is essential.