Absolute Filters Gen ll polypropylene filter housings incorporate a unique one piece, seamless body that handles flows to 100 gpm. It is rated to 100 psi at 150°F, and offers excellent resistance to corrosion. In addition Absolute has added new features:
Features of the The All Plastic Polypro Model 8 Bag Filter Housing
Accepts all number 2 sized bags or 500 Series Cartridges (down to 0.5µ absolute)
Wide selection of cover o-ring materials
External cover and pressure threads with plug
Hold down assembly
Options of The All Plastic Polypro Model 8 Bag Filter Housing
Cover vent and drain valve
Duplex and multiplex arrangements available
Leg assembly (stainless steel)
Pressure differential instrumentation
Convertible 700 Series Cartridge
An easy to remove cover and basket make bag change-out quick, clean and simple. No special tools are needed, and the filter is back in service in a matter of minutes. The cover threads are external, and have no contact with the process fluids to prevent product accumulation. For extra strength the cover features buttress-style threads.
The housing is complete with a cover vent, drain and gage port connections.
The gauge connections allow for the use of Absolute's differential pressure indicating equipment that assist in determining bag change-out. This can be accomplished by utilising our pressure gauges, switches or Communicator options . It's versatile unistyle design, side or bottom outlet, makes piping easy in any arrangement.
This durable, corrosion resistant design is constructed from special polymer compounds. The housing is molded of reinforced chemically coupled polypropylene homopolymer. The addition of a UV stabilizer makes it suitable for outdoor use.
Absolute Filters | General and Specialist Filtration Systems
Absolute Filters is a leading supplier of both general and specialist filtration systems. We are specialists in automatic filtering systems and can customise a filter/strainer system to suit your particular application. We warehouse a large assortment of filters and strainers to provide quick service and supply.
OUR PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Single filters and strainers
- Dual-duplex filters and strainers
- Manual and fully automatic filters and strainers
- Gravity, medium and high pressure filters to 10,000 PISG
- Vacuum pump inlet filters and exhaust filters
- Instrumentation protection filters
- Cartridge filters
- Specialist membrane and coalescing filters for gases and high purity air requirements
- Environmental modular systems for raw water treatment, waste - water recycling and disinfection
- New, are our liquid-liquid centrifugal separators for the separation of liquids of varying specific gravity, for example oil in water.
- New, Centrasep Centrifuge, which can refine liquid products down to 1 micron. Constructed of 316 stainless steel, this system lends itself to the most industrious application where automation is essential.