They can be used with any instrumentation requiring fuel grade purity hydrogen - anywhere a standard electrical supply is available.
Deionised water is all that is required to generate hydrogen for weeks of continuous operation.With an output capacity of up to 500 cc/minute, one generator can now supply 99.9995% pure fuel gas to over (10) GC's. Based on cylinder gas savings alone, a ChromGas hydrogen generator pays for itself in less than a year.
AF's ChromGas hydrogen generators use Proton Exchange Membrane to produce fuel grade hydrogen on demand. Only 100 mL is stored in the system at any time and at low pressure. A built-in sensing circuit shuts the generator down if a hydrogen leak is detected.
That's why AF's ChromGas hydrogen generators meet the strict, safety guidelines of the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) and the regulations of the Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA - 1910.103). Most importantly, they are the only hydrogen generators certified for laboratory use by CSA, UL and IEC 1010.
The exclusive proton exchange membrane has been complemented with a scrubber to generate 99.9995% pure hydrogen. That's why AF's ChromGas hydrogen generators are recommended by GC manufacturers.
AF's ChromGas proprietary replaceable purification cartridge provides fuel grade purity (99.9995%) for fuel gas usage and ensures consistent reproducible results.
AF's ChromGas Proton Exchange Electrolyser eliminates the use of liquid electrolytes with hydrogen generators.
Proven in over 40,000 GC installations worldwide, AF's ChromGas generators are the most reliable hydrogen generators on the market. Maintenance requires only a few moments per year - no inconvenient, extended downtime.
Simply change the deioniser bag every six months and the purification cartridge whenever it turns beige. And if contaminated water or low water level is detected, the system activates a warning light and shuts off the generator - avoiding damage to the electrolytic cell.
Proton Exchange Membrane Electrolysers are also extensively used in Navy submarines and NASA supplemental fuel systems. This reliable, high quality hydrogen generation technology is also being considered to fuel the Ultra Low Emission and Zero Emission Vehicles (ULEV/ZEV) of the future.
Absolute Filters | General and Specialist Filtration Systems
Absolute Filters is a leading supplier of both general and specialist filtration systems. We are specialists in automatic filtering systems and can customise a filter/strainer system to suit your particular application. We warehouse a large assortment of filters and strainers to provide quick service and supply.
OUR PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Single filters and strainers
- Dual-duplex filters and strainers
- Manual and fully automatic filters and strainers
- Gravity, medium and high pressure filters to 10,000 PISG
- Vacuum pump inlet filters and exhaust filters
- Instrumentation protection filters
- Cartridge filters
- Specialist membrane and coalescing filters for gases and high purity air requirements
- Environmental modular systems for raw water treatment, waste - water recycling and disinfection
- New, are our liquid-liquid centrifugal separators for the separation of liquids of varying specific gravity, for example oil in water.
- New, Centrasep Centrifuge, which can refine liquid products down to 1 micron. Constructed of 316 stainless steel, this system lends itself to the most industrious application where automation is essential.