The Eliminators® are particularly effective in fluid applications where unattended service, high solids loading and/or uninterrupted flow requirements deem a basket strainer and its attendant maintenance problems impractical.
Any of the Fluid Engineering 700 Series Strainers, applied correctly, will prove efficient and cost effective compared to simplex/duplex strainers or other automatic straining systems.
Proven features include:
Patented rugged screen and mechanical assist backwash mechanism extends useful service life.
Unique clog-resistant straining element reduces maintenance downtime.
Unique adjustable accelerator plate aids cleaning in difficult applications.
All internal replacement parts supplied in corrosion resistant material.
Flats for manual operation in case of power failure.
Low rpm backwash mechanism provides more efficient cleaning, less wear of internals.
The Eliminator's® patented unique strainer element design permits installation in virtually any piping system operating at a positive pressure.
The Eliminators® can operate through a wide range of operating pressures (10 psig minimum) and solids loading with effective debris removal and backwashing across the entire pressure range. Additionally, only one drain/backwash connection is required for installation effectively eliminating the expense of a separate backwash connection.
Strainers are used to protect equipment such as valves, pumps, meters, heat exchangers, or spray nozzles, as well as in feed water and process water applications or virtually any similar application.
The Eliminator® 700 Series Automatic Self-Cleaning Strainers are fabricated in pipe sizes ranging from 1" to 48" to suit most application requirements.
Strainer options available:
Cover Lift: Assemblies:Recommended for remote locations.
ASME: ASME Section VIII, Division 1. 10 CFR 50 Appendix B. ASME Section II, Class 3.
Materials of Construction: Consult factory for stainless steel, copper nickel, monel, or other requirements.
Control Package: Control Panel, Backwash Valve with electric operator, single element differential pressure switch.
Design: High-pressure applications, please consult the factory.
Skid packages: All equipment desired, including strainers, valves, controls, wiring, piping, and skids may be combined as a complete, custom package. Size of the project has no limitation.
Absolute Filters | General and Specialist Filtration Systems
Absolute Filters is a leading supplier of both general and specialist filtration systems. We are specialists in automatic filtering systems and can customise a filter/strainer system to suit your particular application. We warehouse a large assortment of filters and strainers to provide quick service and supply.
OUR PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Single filters and strainers
- Dual-duplex filters and strainers
- Manual and fully automatic filters and strainers
- Gravity, medium and high pressure filters to 10,000 PISG
- Vacuum pump inlet filters and exhaust filters
- Instrumentation protection filters
- Cartridge filters
- Specialist membrane and coalescing filters for gases and high purity air requirements
- Environmental modular systems for raw water treatment, waste - water recycling and disinfection
- New, are our liquid-liquid centrifugal separators for the separation of liquids of varying specific gravity, for example oil in water.
- New, Centrasep Centrifuge, which can refine liquid products down to 1 micron. Constructed of 316 stainless steel, this system lends itself to the most industrious application where automation is essential.