Pressure valving consists of simple inlet and outlet connections.
Demineralisers are supplied with pre cartridge filter to protect the exchange bed from sediments.
Extra equipment available but not supplied as standard include;pumps,break and: storage tanks.
Treated water quality achieved should be less than 1 mS/cm (TDS<1 mg/Li) and silica levels should be reduced to less than 0.1 mg/Li.(For feed water of less than 150 mg/Li).
For further information about our Non Regenerable Mixed Bed Demineraliser visit Absolute Filters at http://www.absolutefilters.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Absolute Filters team will respond to your enquiry directly.
A Leading Supplier Of General & Specialist Filtration Systems
Absolute Filters | General and Specialist Filtration Systems
Absolute Filters is a leading supplier of both general and specialist filtration systems. We are specialists in automatic filtering systems and can customise a filter/strainer system to suit your particular application. We warehouse a large assortment of filters and strainers to provide quick service and supply.
OUR PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Single filters and strainers
- Dual-duplex filters and strainers
- Manual and fully automatic filters and strainers
- Gravity, medium and high pressure filters to 10,000 PISG
- Vacuum pump inlet filters and exhaust filters
- Instrumentation protection filters
- Cartridge filters
- Specialist membrane and coalescing filters for gases and high purity air requirements
- Environmental modular systems for raw water treatment, waste - water recycling and disinfection
- New, are our liquid-liquid centrifugal separators for the separation of liquids of varying specific gravity, for example oil in water.
- New, Centrasep Centrifuge, which can refine liquid products down to 1 micron. Constructed of 316 stainless steel, this system lends itself to the most industrious application where automation is essential.