Greg Caspar has been conducting webinars in conjunction with the Australian Commercial & Entertainment Technologies Association (ACETA). These webinars were made up of a four part series.
- RCM/ERAC – An Overview (plus an introduction to Equipment Energy Efficiency)
- EESS – Electrical Safety Requirements
- ACMA – EMC, RF, EMR and Telecommunications
- RCM Process for Importers and Manufacturers
The webinars were designed to give ACETA members and other interested parties an understanding of the requirements, processes and their obligations for each of the areas covered.
Comtest offers a range of services to industry including:
- Compliance testing (to the relevant Standards and your specifications)
- Auditing and verification of documents and approvals
- Flammability testing
- Pre- purchase testing and/or assessment
- Random inspection audits
- Batch testing (in-line with accepted standards or to your requirements)
- Functionality/life cycle testing
- Compliance folder management
- Training and webinars
Suppliers, importers and manufacturers of products that have an input or output of up to 1000Vac or 1500Vdc must not only ensure that the products are electrically safe, but are compliant to the relevant ACMA and ERAC requirements.