Signet and leading packaging and industrial tapes brand tesa, have partnered together to give customers even more reason to shop- with the chance to win 1 of 4 fantastic prizes.
Each invoice containing a tesa product purchased between April and May 2016, from an authorised distributor, will receive one entry into the draw. To enter, simply purchase your tape via Signet’s Online Store and fill out the form on tesa’s website. Whether an outdoor adventurer or technology enthusiast, there will be a prize to get you shopping. The competition prizes are:
- 1st Prize: iPad Air 2 64GB Wifi + Cellular
- 2nd Prize: GoPro Hero 4 Silver Edition
- 3rd Prize: Fitbit Surge
- 4th Prize: Beats Solo2 Headphones
Signet is a national distributor of tesa products, and they are easily purchased from the extensive Online Store- in just a few clicks. The range includes:
Hand Packaging Tape
Packing tape is commonly used in warehouses during the despatch process, easily and effectively sealing a variety of cardboard boxes. tesa have a comprehensive range of packing tapes including: tesa 4263 Packaging Tape, tesa 4262 Acrylic Packaging Tape and various coloured tapes.
Machine Packaging Tape
For larger packaging operations or high volume users, tesa also has a choice of high quality machine tapes. Depending on the weight of the cartons being sealed, there are a variety of options to suit. Machine packaging tapes include: tesa 4262 Machine Tape and tesa 4263 Machine Tape.
tesa industrial tapes are a great solution for any number of applications, at home or in the workplace. tesa’s industrial tape range includes:
- Masking tape- This type of tape is commonly used for painting. It helps to ensure crisp edges, and is easily removed once the job is completed.
- Double sided tape- This type of tape is ideal for mounting and bonding applications.
- Cloth tape- This is a heavy duty solution for sealing and fastening applications.
- Electrical tape-This type of tape is ideal for electrical applications as it is conformable and flame retardant.
- Duct tape-If you require a general purpose tape for temporary jobs around the home or office, this type of tape is a great adhesive solution.
- Protection tape- These types of tapes have been designed to protect various surfaces from damage. Damage causing factors can include: abrasions, debris and weather events.
tesa’s range of packaging and industrial tapes will ensure that every job has a high quality, durable adhesive solution.