- EX FD100-8 Diesel, Rated Capacity 10000kg.
- EX FD115-8 Diesel, Rated Capacity 11500kg.
- EX FD135-8 Diesel, Rated Capacity 13500kg.
- EX FD160E-8 Diesel, Rated Capacity 16000kg.
- GX FD200-7 Diesel, Rated Capacity 20000kg.
- GX FD250-7 Diesel, Rated Capacity 25000kg.
Komatsu Tyre Handlers are available from 500 kg capacity to 9300 kg capacity with a maximum tyre outer diameter (O.D.) of 3210 mm to 4000 mm for large mining vehicles. Special sizes are available upon request.
Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Air cleaner with automatic dust ejector.
- Optimum oil level efficiency.
- Hydraulic load sensing valve.
- Reserve tank for maintaining Engine coolant.
- Wet Disc brakes standard on FX Series.
- Now, when you buy a new Komatsu forklift the warranty runs for 5 years or 10,000 hours operation (Subject to Komatsu Forklift Australia warranty terms & conditions).
Komatsu’s exclusive, integrated design provides superb value, reliability and versatility. The manipulator stands up to the toughest conditions, offering optimum productivity in combination with our rugged large capacity heavy-duty trucks. It is a real workhorse that can handle the heaviest tyres with ease.
Environmental & Operator Safety
Solid grip and precise hydraulic control, the Komatsu Tyre Handler offers maximum safety inside workshops or outside on the mining field. The operator can move the tyre up or down, tilt it, shift it to the side, body rotate and pad rotate it with complete confidence, mounting the whole tyre assembly over the wheel hub and lining it up with the mounting holes with pinpoint accuracy. He can position the tyre before fitting it to the rim, turn it for inspection and move it and stack it for storage, all safely and surely.
Multi Function Controls
Multi-function hydraulic operation offers six independent functions, lift, tilt, side-shift, 360 degree body rotation, clamp and pad rotation. They are all standard with the Komatsu Tyre Handler. Each control lever is ergonomically placed to the right of the steering wheel so the operator can easily identify which is which.
For more information or a quote please call or email for a direct reply from a Komatsu forklift expert.