5025 Series Utility Tractors
The 5025 Series offer a high-quality, cost-efficient tractor in the 33.5 kW to 60 PTO kW (45 to 75 PTO HP) range.
There are more new features and improvements added to the 5025 Series Tractors to enhance productivity and comfort:
- The new 5-cylinder John Deere PowerTech engines used on the 5225 and 5325 Series Tractors.
- Increased torque rise, and Tier II emissions compliance.
- 12F/12R with left-hand electrohydraulic reverser.
- 24F/24R PowrReverser™ transmission with hi/lo button speed change, a left-hand electrohydraulic reverser.
- Electrohydraulic 3-point hitch, electrohydraulic PTO, and 4WD with auto mode.
- Engage-on-the-go 4WD with Auto engagement on PowrReverser™ tractors.
- Triple rear deluxe hydraulics featuring three selectable detent positions on each valve and flow control on valve number 1.
- Triple mid hydraulics with push-button, electrohydraulic flow control on valve number 1.
- Third function loader joystick.
- Electrohydraulic hitch with a fingertip raise and lower switch, dial controls for rate of drop, depth set, draft sensing.
- Electrohydraulic PTO engagement.
- 5225 Utility Tractor
- 5325 Utility Tractor
- 5425 Utility Tractor
- 5525 Utility Tractor
- 5525 Hi Crop Tractor
To Know More about 5025 Series Utility Tractors Please click here