2000 Series Compact Utility Tractors
2000 Series Compact Utility Tractors: Have been designed for customers who would like the power and productivity of a compact utility tractor, yet are value-oriented and price-conscious. There are four models in the range:
- 2305 Tractor - 17.9 kW (24 hp)
- 2320 Tractor - 17.9 kW (24 hp)
- 2520 Tractor - 19.8 kW (26.5 hp)
- 2720 Tractor - 23.1 kW (31.4 hp)
Model and transmission options:
The 2000 Series Tractors can be used to perform a variety of tasks. Primary use includes mowing and loader work. Secondary uses include rotary tiller and snow blower applications as well as a variety of 3-point hitch operations. These Tractors meet the needs of customers who place a high priority on manoeuvrability and easy operation.
Manoeuvrability and easy operation:
Both 4-wheel drive and power steering are standard equipment. This combination allows for excellent manoeuvrability and ease of operation of the tractor.
- Narrow overall width allows for working in tight areas where most compact tractors just can't fit
- Hydrostatic power steering provides smooth and steady power for easy steering; especially valuable when mowing around obstacles or when the tractor is used with a front loader
- High horsepower-to-weight ratio makes the 2000 Series Tractors a good choice for a variety of tasks
- Overall tractor weight reduces ground compaction and makes for an excellent mowing tractor
- Independent PTO allows engaging and disengaging the PTO without stopping tractor movement; this is important when driving across roads and driveways while mowing.
To Know More about 2000 Series Compact Utility Tractors Please click here