The LEDCL is a high-power LED that is built to withstand a harsh and long lifespan as well as rejecting electrical interference. The light is commonly seen on rail illuminating coupler equipment.
- LED display with 15o collimator lenses.
- Array of 4 high power 3 watt LEDs
- Output of 3000 lux at 40cm distance
- Constant light
- Pulse width modulated
- Available in red, green, blue or white
- Surface mount enclosure
- Weatherproofing up to IP66
- -40o – 70o Celsius environmental parameters
- Nominal 24 (18 - 30 VDC)
- 120 (50 – 140 VDC)
- 200 mA @ 24 VDC current consumption