The Access Truss System has been developed to provide to the Infrastructure, Construction, mining and engineering sectors around the globe a cost effective and time saving method of accessing areas, which historically have required substantial amounts of scaffolding.
At design phase the Access Truss System was designed to comply with both the European Standards and the Australian Standards, giving the Access Truss a truly global capability.
Being of aluminium construction, the Access Truss System is light weight. This enables installation of the decks to be quick and reduces the personnel required to install the system compared to traditional methods of access.
With its triangular modular design the Access Truss has superb load bearing capabilities. Finite element analysis on the design calculated that with a distributed load of 110 tonne, a deflection of 100mm occurs over a 21m span
The current applications for the APS Access Truss are listed below, however we strongly believe that there are many further applications that the Access Truss can be utilized for:
- Power Station Boiler Platforms
- Perimeter decks around buildings
- Bridge Access, Concert staging
- Lifting rigs.
APS Access Truss System Worldwide Projects include:
- St Pauls Cathedral – Melbourne, Victoria.
- Adelaide City – South Australia.
- One Steel – Whyalla, South Australia.
- Yallourn Power Station – Victoria.
- Newcastle United Football Club – United Kingdom.
- Blackburn Train Station – United Kingdom.
- Wakefield – United Kingdom.
- Paternoster Square – United Kingdom.
- Kessock Bridge – United Kingdom.
- Victoria Bridge – United Kingdom.