Australian Agricultural Machinery, well known for the Jetstream range of products, has been a major force in developing innovative machinery for agriculture for over 55 years.
The centre piece of the company is its innovative range of spray equipment from small farm and horticultural sprayers through to large broadacre crop sprayers.
Simplicity of design
Jetstream is the only Australian company that offers a ground drive metering piston pump on its broadacre sprayers as standard. The 'ground drive' system gives accuracy to within + or - 1% and is a popular choice as it means a farmer simply has to fill the tank, hook up the sprayer and drive away. The ground drive system represents simplicity, reliability, accuracy and value for money.
Many units within our spray range can be towed behind four wheel drive vehicles (RV's), leaving the tractor free for other operations.
Jetstream is proud to have brought the Australian farming community the following innovations in broadacre spraying:-
* Spray metering system (ground drive).
* Spherical shaped tank for best agitation and drainage.
* Specially designed nozzles to enable precision low volume spraying.
* Direct Chemical Injection.
* Foam marker system.
* Bottom fill system to eliminate in-tank foaming.
* E.T.S.- Electric Tandem Spraylines, for increased efficiency and coverage.