Established in 1983, Australis Engineering are a multi-faceted provider of engineering design, conveyors, robotics, materials handling equipment and industrial automation capabilities. We have a strong engineering design focus and apply mechanical and automation expertise across a range of industries ...View more
Established in 1983, Australis Engineering are a multi-faceted provider of engineering design, conveyors, robotics, materials handling equipment and industrial automation capabilities. We have a strong engineering design focus and apply mechanical and automation expertise across a range of industries results in smart thinking and innovation. Smart thinking is delivered by our in-house engineering and trade experts meaning customers have direct access to the designers and technicians who are delivering your solution – nothing is lost in translation and you do not have to outsource capabilities to multiple providers.
Our customers choose Australis for our expertise in conveying, automation, robotics and materials handling. Smart thinking drives this expertise to deliver innovative engineering designs that solve specific client challenges such as deploying new products, improving productivity, improving safety, increasing efficiency or reducing production costs.
- We offer in-house mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and automation capabilities.
- We design, manufacture, install, commission and service. Highly experienced in system integration and turnkey projects, including integration of existing equipment or equipment from other vendors.
- We excel at designing and manufacturing innovative, fully tailored materials handling equipment.
- Demonstrated expertise in a wide range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, health, packaging, warehousing, industrial, hazardous substances, coins and general manufacturing.
- With experience across a diverse range of industry sectors and equipment, we deliver customer solutions that ensure a great return on investment.
- Certified to ISO9001:2015 quality management systems and ISO31000:2009 risk management
Smart thinking in motion is our guiding ethic and is all about simplifying complex problems. Finding innovative engineering solutions that solve inherently difficult materials handling challenges.
Australis firmly believes in the inherent strength of the Australian manufacturing industry. We are proud members of the Australian
Packaging and Processing Machinery Association (APPMA), the Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre (AMGC), the European Hygienic Engineering Design Group (EHEDG), Australian Industry Group (AIG) and we are founding members of the Southern
Strength Agile Manufacturing Network (SSAMN) and National Robotics and Automation Group (NRAG).
|Location:||Condell Park NSW|
|Distribution:||Australia, Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe|
|Memberships:||AI Group, APPMA, Southern Strength|
|Certifications:||ISO9001 and ISO31000|
|Customers:||Unilever, Diageo, Cerebos, Parmalat, Casella, Lion|