- Ball Fence is Design flexibility.
- Ball Fence Components are all hot dip galvanised
- Ball Fence Complies to AS1657.
- Suitable for outdoor use.
- Can be supplied for D.I.Y
Ball-fence is a modular handrail system comprising stanchions in a range of configurations, a top rail (or hand rail) and a centre rail (knee rail).
Ball-fence is Design flexibility is a strength of Ball-fence. Usually the Ball-fence components are assembled on site. If required they can be partially assembled in our factory and delivered to site in sections for simple fixing. (Charges apply)
- Material: Post - 48.3 OD (40mm N.B) 3.2mm wall thickness
- Handrail - 42.4mm OD (32mm N.B)
- Medium gauge tube
- Kneerail - 33.7mm OD (25mm N.B)
- medium gauge tube
- Finish: Hot dip galvanised
- Height: Ground to centre of handrail 1017mm
- Ground to centre of Kneerail 560mm
- Max Post Spacing 2 metres centre to centre
BFHR Hand rail 32 N.B. (Sold Per Meter)Max Length 6.0m
BFKR Knee rail 25 N.B. (Sold Per Meter) Max Length 6.0m
BFEP-SM End Post (Surface mount)
BFEP-BG End Post (Cored)
BFTP-SM Through Post (Surface mount)
BFTP-BG Through Post (Cored)
BFCP-SM Corner Post (Surface mount)
BFCP-BG Corner Post (Cored)
BFB32 Bend 90O x 32 N.B.
BFB25 Bend 90O x 25 N.B.
BFCB Closure Bend
BFSJ32 Slip Joint 32 N.B.
BFSJ25 Slip Joint 25 N.B.
BFTP Taper Pin