- Uni-Base Base Board Cladding is available in a standard size of 1200mm x 2400mm at the required thickness for the thermal comfort specified for the project (generally 50mm, 75mm or 100mm).
- Used in the construction industry to insulate, protect and decorate the exterior of a building structure, the Uni-Base Board system is the most technologically advanced method of insulating your project.
- Regardless of the building's age or wall composition, almost any type of structure can be insulated without losing interior floor space.
- Uni-Base Board is lightweight, rainproof and yet water vapour permeable to prevent condensation problems.
- The lightweight wall cladding system is highly energy efficient and provides a virtually maintenance-free exterior when installed correctly.