Economy Bulk Container Bunds - Australian Made
Polyethylene bund with galvanized bulk bin stand.
- 1200 Litre Capacity
- Suitable for 1000 Litre IBC's
- Bund stand is raised above moulded base to allow good visibility and easy forklift access to storage container from any direction.
- The bund, while being robust, is lightweight and easily handled by one person. Bunds stack inside each other, reducing transport costs.
- Stands available in Galvanized or Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 1.7m x 1.7m x 0.56m
Product code: DB1200 and DB1200SS
Corrosive Substances Bulk Container Bunds
- Economical And Portable Containment For IBC's
- 711 mm overall height — allows safe and convenient IBC tank handling and dispensing.
- All polyethylene construction — offers excellent chemical resistance and will not rust or corrode.
- Forkliftable — allows convenient positioning to desired locations.
- Low-cost design with value-added features and benefits.
- Large 1320 x 1320 mm deck allows safe and convenient placement of IBC tanks.
- Small footprint — 1574 x 1574 mm unit requires minimal floor space
Product Code - DB1000
Double IBC Bulk Container Bunds
The DBIBC is constructed from 100% polyethelene making it ideal for a broad range of liquids including class 8 corrosive substances. Its unique design and low profile make it strong enough to “double-stack” two bulk containers.
It is both forkliftable and nestable making it convenient for shipping and storage. An integrated pail holder allows for quick and easy dispensing.
- Load capacity: 3620 kg
- Sump capacity: 1455 Litres
- Dimension: 1.85m x 2.05m x 0.75m
- Weight: 140 kg