Quickhitch Concrete Crushers are designed for the quiet and controlled demolition and recycling of concrete bridge decks, walls, floor slabs, foundations, silos, culverts, pillars, encased beams, pre-cast structures, railing and road beds.
Features of Quickhitch Concrete Crushers:
- Replaceable abrasion resistant, high strength alloy steel teeth
- QHP can also be fitted direct to the dipper arm and can be manufactured with an extra set of pin bosses for increased leverage
- The pivot has a large 2 piece spool bushing system to maximise bearing life. Jaws stay together when pins are removed.
- Two pin design maximises crushing force
- Versatility – uses Quickhitch or pins directly to machine
- Excels in separating concrete from rebar and downsizing concrete
Ease of installation of Quickhitch Concrete Pulveriser for Demolition and Recycling
The QHP mounts using the existing excavator quickhitch. The optional "Quickarm" allows effortless changeover of attachments in seconds. A pad mount is welded to the lower surface of the excavator stick
For more information or pricing please on Concrete Pulverisers call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply from a Embrey consultant