Manage Equipment Assets and Costs for a Better Bottom Line
Discovering better ways to manage equipment assets is more important than ever. Leading contractors are finding quick return on investments by implementing a contemporary software solution that provides visibility to all profit centers. Managing cost and revenue on equipment is key to success in the competitive construction market and can have a noticeable impact on your bottom line.
- Use single step data entry and updates with full integration to Vista™ by Viewpoint.
- Set-up flexible revenue rates for each piece of equipment.
- Easily track location for equipment movement.
- View monthly calculations of book depreciation with fixed asset schedules.
Following are the features of Equipment Management created to deliver equipment revenue and cost information to all profit centers from a single point of entry.
- Track detailed cost history for the life of the equipment - tune-ups, repair, body work, depreciation, etc.
- Track all equipment moves and view full transfer history on transfer screen.
- Equipment Revenue & Usage Rate Tracking
- Seamless integration with Payroll, Purchase Order, Inventory, Job Cost, Job Billing and General Ledger.
- Scheduling and Preventative Maintenance Alerts
- Set-up detailed maintenance schedules for equipment – assists with work order program for complete equipment repair and parts and labor management.
- Set-up “auto-use” flag for frequently used parts such as oil, filters, etc.
- Receive automatic alerts for parts or components still on warranty during work order set-up.
- Automatically initialize work orders for maintenance by date, shop equipment, job, etc.
- Close multiple work orders with one action.
- Update meter readings from various operations in the equipment system.
- Enter mechanics’ time to the equipment or component within the equipment by cost item.
- Calculate mechanics’ labor burden on an exact basis or as percentage of labor.
Equipment Management is a key module of fully integrated Viewpoint V6 Software. A software solution designed to reduce costs, streamline workflow and ultimately make every project more profitable.