Founded in 2003, Dedicated Systems Australia Pty Ltd is a privately owned Australian Company focussing on Real-Time and Embedded Computing Products.
We sell and support specialist COTS (commercial off the shelf) software and hardware to the Defence, Communications and Industrial markets in Australia & New Zealand. Our products help customers to reduce their time to market / deployment and to reduce risk in design and life time management. Our supply partners are all leaders in their chosen fields. We enjoy their full back-up in supporting our customers.
Our software products include VxWorks, Linux and Workbench from Windriver, GNATPro from AdaCore and DDS from RTI.
Our main hardware products include 12R1, 12R2 rugged chassis and ATRs from Elma, EuropacPro chassis from Schroff, CP6002 and CP305 CPCI Boards from Kontron, ComEth Ethernet switches from Interface Concept and MIL-STD1553 and ARINC429 interfaces from Ballard.
Founded in 2003, we are an Australian Company that is focussed on supplying customers with Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) solutions tailored to their embedded and real time computing requirements.
Our customers are hi-tech organisations:
• Designing medical devices
• Deploying rugged defence systems
• Installing monitoring and control equipment on transport networks
• Building communications infrastructure
• Providing technology insertions into existing systems
By involving us early in their development process, we help them to:
• Meet their environmental requirements
• Deliver products on time and on budget
• Build modularity, reliability and re-usability into their products
• Focus on developing their key differentiating technology
• Future-proof their design
With over 30 years combined experience, we are intimately familiar with embedded software and COTS hardware. We can help you to reduce your design risks, navigate the pitfalls and achieve better outcomes.
OEMs and Defence Contractors in Australia and New Zealand have come to rely on our service and advice and we have become integral to their success. We are ready to discuss how to bring that success to your next project.