- Update the active or user definable work offset to accurately locate stock bodies from basic prismatic and cylindrical shapes, to secondary manufacturing stages through to complex castings using standard Renishaw Inspection Plus CNC Probing cycles.
- Edgecam probing is fully integrated into the Edgecam interface and familiar terminology is used to allow data capture direct from Edgecam geometric features.
- Intermediate positional moves are automatically and intelligently created by Edgecam probing to ensure protected positioning between features and reduce the risk of damage to the machine tool probe.
- Full simulation is available within Edgecam prior to code generation to allow visualisation of potential collisions or prior to code generation.
- Probing cycles available are:
- Bore (with or without internal obstacle) / Boss ¦User definable 3 point cycles or standard 4 point cycles available
- Pocket (with or without internal obstacle) / Web
- X or Y or Z surface
- Probe position (send the probe to any point in XYZ)
- Update standard Work Offsets (G54-G59) in any X, Y and/or Z direction based on deviation from nominal
- Digitise direct from Edgecam wireframe geometry or user definable input
- Change the protected position federate to minimise traverse time and reduce cycle time
- Alter the search region of the probe to allow for flexible piece part positioning
- Full probe and tool path simulation available as standard
- No need to alter existing post processor
Will work with the following Renishaw Inspection Plus packages for Horizontal or Vertical Machining Centres (Note Inspection Plus cycles MUST be installed on the machine):