MagVise Electro-Permanant Magnet Chucks Feature:
- Super power magnetic force of 1000kgf/sq metre. (4 poles)
- 3~10 seconds control for power on and off. No electric power supply is required to keep the magnetic chuck on, providing safety in the event of a power failure.
- It is possible to machine 5 sides of a workpiece, with unobstructed movement of the cutter during machining. Only one cycle is required to finish a workpiece helping to achieve the best machining accuracy and increasing efficiency.
- An easy and conveinent method of clamping a workpiece, reducing normal clamping time.
- Most suitable for medium and small or even rough workpieces.
- Suitable for drilling and finishing machining on small workpieces.
- Minimum size of workpiece required as 4 alternate magnetic square poles and above contacts are necessary for optimum clamping.
- Minimum thickness of workpiece required is 10mm.
A broader range of functions are available with the addition of Induction Blocks and Spring Blocks
For more information on Electro-Permanant Magnet Chucks please call or email for a direct reply.