Features and Benefits
- Tough self-lubricating parts.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Permanent magnet motor
- No gearbox; direct drive.
- Photo switch operation
- Contains no micro switches to wear out or break.
- Activated by moving the labeller towards the operator and across the surface of the object being labelled
- Low operator fatigue and high productivity without RSI problems.
- No jamming and large label rolls
- Easy loading of labels with minimal reloading time.
- Strong and durable construction
- Long lasting with minimal maintenance for many years of service.
- Ergonomically designed with weight near hand for ease of handling and control.
- No finger or wrist action required.
- Tray labelling
- Cartons and Boxes
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Capability: 6 standard labels per second
- Labels: 17 - 25mm wide tape and 25mm pitch
- Option: up to 49mm wide tape and 75mm pitch
- Label Rolls: 125mm OD x 50.8mm (2*) ID Core
- Power Supply: 240 or 110 volt AC or 12 volt DC
- Capacity: Up to 5000 STD labels per roll