Castings are bitumen dipped for long life. Mild steel bolts and straps optionally available in 316 stainless steel. Rubber rings comply to AS1646 - Elastometric seals for waterworks purposes.
Features and Benefits:
- Bitumen coated. Corrosion resistant and improves thread sealing.
- Solid cast-iron construction. Strong robust threads will not crack or split when tightening.
- U-bolt or strap holds saddle to pipe. Very tolerant to variations in pipe diameter and shape.
- Saddle and seal are curved to match the pipe diameter and shape. Distributes the load evenly and supports the pipe.
- Soft, flexible elastometric seal material. Adapts to irregularities in the pipe surface.
- T200 resistance to electrolysis and corrosion. Long-life and dependable.
- O-ring common to most size. Reduced spare parts.
- Water utilities
- Irrigation systems
- Industrial water supply
- Fittings to suit PE, PVC, CI and AC pipe
- Quality cast iron made here in Australia
- Bitumen coated - can be powder or epoxy coated on request to suit specific requirements.
- Tapping saddles - 316 stainless steel straps available.
- Rubber seals manufactured to AS1646 "Elastometric seals for waterworks purposes"
- Rated to match original pipe specifications
- Made to order fabrication of fittings available
- Tapping Saddles
- Weld On Spigots
- Air Release Valves
For more ifnormation or a qoute on a Cast Iron Fitting for an Industrial Application please call or email for a direct reply.