The BEX range is made up of two sizes of electronic sounders, a 110dB @ 1m and 120dB @1m model, three sizes of strobe beacon, 5J, 10J and 15J, a 15W and 25W loud speaker and a combined 110dB sounder with 5J strobe.
All models are available in 24VDC, 110VAC and 240VAC.
The IECEX certified BEX range is suitable for Zone 1 and 2, group IIC gases for Exd applications, in addition to zone 21 and 22 DIP applications for dusts and powders.
The dual DIP and EXD certificate makes for an extremely versatile range of sounders, beacons and loudspeakers suitable for use in oil and gas processing, chemical and fertilizer industries, mining, coal handling and grain handling applications.
Under the IECEX scheme, the E2S range of signals is not only suitable for use in hazardous area environments within Australia, they are also suitable for use in over 20 other countries, including the USA, UK, and Japan.
We have a full range of Hazerdous Area Signalling equipment, including:
- Beacons with LM6 Housing
- Loud Speakers with LM6 Housing
- Manual Call Points with LM6 Housing
- Beacons with GRP Housing
- Sounder-Beacons with LM6 Housing
- Loud Speakers with GRP Housing
- Manual Call Points with GRP Housing
- Intrinsically Safe Beacons
- Intrinsically Safe Sounders
- Intrinsically Safe Manual Call Point
- Intrinsically Safe Panel Mount Signals
- Sounders with GRP Housing
- Sounders with LM6 Housing
Please call or email us for more details.