Our PSL Series power supplies are equipped with switching technology offering very high efficiency in an extremely compact size. Dimensions are compatible with modular consumer panels and its plastic housing is suitable for building automation installations as well as industrial automation applications.
The wide range of power supply voltages and the choice of DC current outputs provide for the best adaptability to supply voltage needs of the most common electronic and electromechanical devices.
Input voltage peaks
LED indicator for low voltage conditions
LED indicator for power on.
- Rated supply voltage: 100-240VAC
- Rated output voltage: 12VDC for PSL1M...12 types;
- 24VDC for PSL1M...24 types
- Mains frequency: 50/60Hz
- Output voltage adjustment by front potentiometer
- High efficiency up to 89%
- IEC degree of protection: IP20 on terminals.
- 35mm DIN rail (IEC/EN 60715) mounting
- Screw connection terminals
Modular DIN 43880 housing; number of modules:
- 1 for PSL1M 010... 2 for PSL1M 024.
- 3 for PSL1M 033 12 and PSL1M 036 24
- 4 for PSL1M 054 12 and PSL1M 060 24
- 5 for PSL1M 072 12 and PSL1M 100 24
Certifications and compliance Certifications obtained: GOST, UL Listed for USA and Canada (File E318016). Compliant with standards: IEC/EN 60950-1, IEC/EN 61000-6-2, IEC/EN 61000-6-3, UL508, CSA C22.2 n° 14.
For more information or a qoute on the PSL Series Modular Switching Power Supplies please call or email for a direct reply.