The FCM400 is a single output model with nominal output power of 400 watts and a peak of 600 watts.
With a case size of only 152 x 102 x 49mm, including a low noise, internal fan, it offers a power density of 8.6W/ in³ and efficiency of 85%.
All outputs are user adjustable ±10% and include a 5V 0.5A standby output.
- Six output voltage options: 12V, 15V, 24V, 28V, 36V & 48V
- Universal input: 85-264VAC ( 80-275V with derating )
- -10ºC TO +70ºC operating temperature
- EMC EN55011 / 22 Class B conducted
- AC OK Signal and Remote ON / OFF control
- Overtemperature, Overvoltage and Overload protection
- International safety approvals to EN60950-1 and EN60601-1
- No minimum load required for regulation
- Currently available from stock or short production lead times
For technical details..... http://www.amtex.com.au/power_pdf/FCM400.pdf