- Voltage or Current Output
- Easy to Process for Control Systems and I/O Modules
- Programmable by RS232 Digital Interface
It can measure the tilt/slope with a measuring range of either ± 80° (dual axes) or 360° (single axis) and with a resolution of up to 0.01°. The die cast aluminium housing and the metal connector enhance the mechanical strength of the sensor and make it ideal to measure the slope in heavy duty application environments.
- Measuring Range: ± 80° (Dual Axes) or 360° Degrees (Single Axis)
- Resolution: 0.01° / Accuracy: 0.1°
- Temperature Range: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Protection Class: IP69k & ROHS Compliance
- Three-Point-Mounting / Connection: 8 Pin M12 Connector
- 4 – 20 mA Output
- Independent of Cable Length and Suited for Longer Transmission Lines
- Reliable Against Electrical Interference
- 0.5 – 4.5 V Output
- Easy to Read Analog Input for Control Systems and I/O Modules
- Intended for Shorter Transmission Lines
For more information please click here.