It can measure the tilt/slope with a measuring range of either ± 80° (dual axes) or 360° (single axis) with a resolution of up to 0.01°. The die cast aluminium housing and the metal connector enhance the mechanical strength of the sensor and make it ideal to measure the slope in heavy duty application environments.
- Measuring Range: ± 80° (Dual Axes) or 360° Degrees (Single Axis)
- Resolution: 0.01° / Accuracy: 0.1°
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Protection Class: IP69k & ROHS Compliance
- Three-Point-Mounting / Connection: 5 Pin M12 Connector
- Parameters Programmable by SDO Messages: Node-Number, Baud Rate, Resolution, Preset Value, Heartbeat Function, Complement Scaling and Filters
- Transmission Modes: Polled Mode, Cyclic Mode, Sync Mode
- Communication Profile: DS301
- Device Profile:DS410
For more information please click here.