The AxiaBore™ range consists of 5 fine boring heads using axial tools:
- NanoBore™, a precision fine boring head for extremely small diameters, 0,3 - 8 mm (inches 0.012-0.315)
- AxiaBore™, a precision fine boring head for the 2 - 20 mm diameter range (inches 0.078 to 0.78)
- AxiaBore™ Plus, a precision head covering a larger diameter range, 6 - 108 mm (inches 0.236 to 4.25), and designed for high precision boring, OD-overturning and grooving
- AxiaLibraBore™, a balanceable head for high speed machining, 2 - 20 mm diameter (inches 0.078 to 0.78)
- AxiaLibraBore™ Plus, a balanceable head for high speed machining for larger diameters, 6 - 33 mm (inches 0.236 to 1.3)
We offer you...
- Micrometric adjusting (2,5µ on the diameter; inch 0.0001): hole diameter precision up to IT5 achievable.
- Rigid tools for full control of the hole geometry and surface finish (Ra 0.6 achievable).
- ‘Cylinder & flange’ tool fixing design for a superior tool rigidity: higher speeds (e.g. up to Vc 500 m/min=4640 sf/min in steel), higher productivity, higher precision and better surface finish.
- Fine balanceable heads allow higher speeds, improve the hole geometry and reduce the machine spindle stress.
- Boring capacities from 0,3 to 108 mm (inches: 0.012 to 4.25), with 3 head sizes only.
- Modular boring bars composed of a shank and interchangeable insert holder, for wide capacities.
- Heads are made from oxidation resistant steel, and are lubricated and sealed.
- Boring, grooving and OD-overturning with the multi-purpose adapter (MPA) used with the - AxiaBore™ Plus - head.
- ‘LibraOne’ system with one balancing ring only, with direct ring reading, no chart needed.
- IBL ‘indirect barrel locking’ system: the set diameter is not influenced by the locking screw.
- Suitable for interrupted cut.
- Through coolant head and through or along the tools and the multi-purpose adapter.
- Ten kits to cover wide boring capacities.