A790, a range of 5 balanceable fine boring heads designed for high speed machining in the 30 - 115 diameter range.
The main benefits of the A780 and A790 radial type heads are:
- Micrometric adjustment within 2.5 µm on the diameter
- Micrometric diameter setting protected by the insert holder and head contact
- Hole diameter precision IT5 is possible to achieve
- Cutting speeds up to 1500 m/min with balanceable heads
- Coolant through the head towards the insert
- A790 balancing rings with direct setting - no balancing charts needed
- Insert holders for chamfering and back boring
- For low to average machine speeds, pre-balanced heads are well suited
- All heads use only three insert holder sizes
Long tool life
- All A780 and A790 type heads are dust proof and greased for life - no re-greasing maintenance is required.
- Large range of insert grades for all materials