Features of the Hydraulic Concrete Pulverizer
- All models are fitted with 4 way indexable cutting blades for the separation of rebar.
- The ECP25, 40 and 70 models are fitted with pin on manganese teeth resulting in an increase in service life.
- The ECP10 and ECP15 models are fitted with weld on teeth manufactured from abrasion resistant steel.
- The ECP15 - ECP70 all have Reverse Ported Cylinders with no external cylinder hoses, so the barrel extends and the rod is protected inside the housing.
- Concrete Pulverizers for Excavators have one of the highest power to weight ratios available on the market.
Multi Machine Hook-ups are available for all units which allows an individual unit to be fitted to different make and model excavators.
Custom models may be available upon request.
For more information or pricing on the Hydraulic Concrete Pulverizer please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply from an Embrey consultant