The Jumbo Ergo Vacuum Tube Lifter is well-suited for lifting objects above head level. The only thing needed is vacuum.
The control handle has no mechanical linkages or cables connecting it to the main body of the lifter. The handle simply adjusts the amount of atmospheric air that is allowed to bleed into the main body of the tube lifter.
It is this bleeding effect that controls the raising and lowering of the load that is being held by the suction pads.
When a load is hovering mid-air, the whole system is in a state of equilibrium - letting in just the right amount of air to maintain the correct vacuum level to lift and hold the load.
Applications of JumboErgo Vacuum Tube Lifter:
- Lifting large form sheets of material
- Stacking multiple layers of boxes onto tall pallets
- Lifting product above head level
Unique to the JumboErgo, the innovative design of the Control Handle makes it simple to modify to allow the fitting of an extension tube and/or a pivot unit.
By simply unbolting the handle from the main body of the Control Unit, an extension piece is easily inserted.
Features of Control Unit:
- Simple yet innovative design results in minimal moving parts
- Adjustable no-load hover level via easily accessed set-screw
- Easily removable and subsequent cleaning of air inlet filter
- Same control handle used for entire JumboErgo range
The Modular System:
The Jumbo Modular System consists of (7) basic components which are combined to make a tailor-made solution for almost any application:
- Vacuum Generator
- Suction Hose
- Lifting Unit
- Control Unit
- Vacuum Head
- Crane System
For more information or a free quote on a solution for your CNC Woodworking Centre please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply