The PT7000 welded stainless mini-disk is the long awaited IP68 stainless mini-disk it is perfect for upgrading existing systems or installing new higher protection and performance weighing systems.
Utilizing similar high technology welding techniques as used on the world famous HPC truckcell the PT7000 is simply the best low profile sealed stainless compression cell we have ever offered. Suitable for tanks, hoppers, silo's and most industrial-weighing projects the PT7000 can be mixed with existing LPX models if a full cell upgrade is not wanted. A neat feature with the upgrade is that the PT7000 no longer bolts through the bottom plate, it is a simple drop in load cell making it easy to remove for repairs or maintenance.
*Note when mixing cells the upgrade plate is required to maintain exact LPX replacement detail.
Specifications of Low Profile Compression Load Cells - PT7000
- Signal output at capacity 2±0.02 mV/V
- Linearity Error < 0.070% FSO
- Non-Repeatability < 0.050% FSO
- Hysteresis < 0.050% FSO
- Creep/(30 mins) < 0.070% FSO
- Zero Balance < 1% Capacity
- Temperature Effect On Span/10ºC < 0.025% FSO
- Temperature Effect on Zero/10ºC < 0.025% FSO
- Compensated Temperature Range -10 ~ 50 C
- Operating Temperature Range -20 ~ 65 C
- Storage Temperature Range -50 ~ 85 C
- Excitation +ve RED
- Signal +ve GREEN
- Service Load 100% Capacity
- Safe Load 150% Capacity
- Safe Side Load 10% Capacity
- Ultimate Load 300% Capacity
- Input Resistance 410Ω Nominal
- Output Resistance 350Ω ± 3Ω
- Insulation Resistance > 5000 MΩ (@50 VDC)
- Excitation Voltage (Rec) 5 ~ 15V AC/DC
- Excitation Voltage (Max) 20 V AC/DC
- Cable PUR Dia. 4.5~5.0 mm
- Material 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Excitation -ve BLACK
- Signal -ve WHITE
For more information on Low Profile Compression Load Cells - PT7000, please click here.