LSL Spill Kits have flip-top shaker absorbent dispensers and TGA approved Cavicide Disinfectant, which is hospital grade and an effective disinfectant against bacteria, viruses, fungus, tuberculosis, staphylococcus, salmonella, herpes simplex 1 & 2 viruses, mould and mildew. and suspress odours at its source.
Clean, protect and disinfect. Safe clean-up of blood and body fluids. Convenient/Economical.
Fully compliant with Bloodborne Pathogen Standard.
- (1) Re-Sealable Satchel
- (1) Face Mask with Eye shield
- (1) LSL Liquid Spill Lock Super Absorbent Pouch
- (1) Disinfectant Wipe (1) High Risk Protective Gloves
- (2) Plastic Scrapers
- (1) Biohazard Disposal Bag
Liquid Spill Lock Bio-Hazard Carry Bag Kit
Who uses Liquid Spill Lock?
- Day Care Centres
- Cruise Ships
- Nursing Homes
- Doctors Surgery
- Veterinary Clinics
- Green Bag (with handle and wall bracket500ml LSL Bio-Waste Infectious Waste Absorbent x 1
- Cavicide TGA Approved Wipes x 4
- Face Mask and Shield x 1
- Disposable Scoop/Scraper x 1
- Disposable Gloves x 1
- Disposable Apron x 1
- Clinical Waste Disposal Bags x 2
- Absorbs up to 30ltrs