The cost of regulatory compliance can be significant, but the cost of failing to comply with legal requirements or mandates from customers can be far higher.
An enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that enables your business to respond to external requirements or changing business conditions—and that helps you prove that these requirements have been met—is a critical ingredient for business success in a changing economic climate.
Are you looking for a solution that can accomplish these critical objectives?
- Strengthening your ability to comply with regulatory legislation, such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act or Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Enforcing compliance with company procedures or quality initiatives by automating workflows.
- Giving employees easy access to information tailored to their role within the company.
- Providing executives and managers with easy access to key risk indicators.
- Collecting and analyzing information from multiple departments and processes.
- Improving security and reducing risk by controlling access to sensitive information.
- Strengthening your auditing processes with automatic transaction recording.
Microsoft Dynamics provides the transparency, traceability, and accountability businesses need to comply with complex regulatory requirements and to manage risk. Here’s how:
- Providing easy-to-use tracking and tracing tools to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Giving employees an overview of business operations and role-tailored views of their work and tasks that need immediate attention.
- Creating internal controls to contain and monitor identified risks, while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Providing one-stop access to key risk indicators.
- Ensuring compliance while speeding up approval processes by enabling remote users to enter electronic signatures.
- Learn more about how Microsoft Dynamics can help you expedite regulatory compliance and make good governance a business advantage.
- Learn more about how Microsoft Dynamics can help improve internal controls and increase visibility into compliance-related processes and activities.
- Contact us to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics or to find a Microsoft partner.
- Hear AMR Research’s Nigel Montgomery explain why now is a good time to invest in ERP.