Below are details of the work Bushmans Tanks have completed in the Manufacturing field.
National Company based in Melbourne.
What is Stored:
There are four different products stored in this facility. These are:
- BENZOIC ACID 16% in PG
- DOBER S-2 SYRUP
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Deionised Water
Description of Customer Operations:
The customer is a service and assembly operation for a major national heavy duty automotive business. The markets they operate in include automotive, construction, industrial/locomotive, marine mining, oil and gas, and power generation.
They are manufacturers of filtration systems including air, exhaust, diesel emissions, lube, cooling and hydraulic systems.
Description of Tank Application:
Bushmans have provided tanks which are used to store chemicals and water. The Chemical tanks are located in a bunded area and are plumbed into the site systems.
Sizes, Type of Tank and Fittings:
The tanks sizes are;
- TT560 – 22500 litres with a 1.5 SG rating
- T3300 – 1500 litres with a SG1.5SG rating
- T10500 – 46,500 Litres with a SG1.2 rating
The tanks were manufactured from High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) which provide excellent chemical resistance and strength.
Benefits of Bushmans Tank:
The tanks provide functional storage vessels which are;
- Chemical resistant
- Have the flexibility to be easily installed and connected to the sites operating system
- The tanks are strong and robust providing secure storage of hazardous chemicals