Massey Ferguson Tractors - MF 3600 Series
The stylish MF 3600 series tractors are nimble yet powerful, designed to tackle the widest range of agricultural and municipal tasks.
The full line-up comprises of three models, each available in 2 or 4-wheel drive, with or without cab.
Further extending the theme of simplicity and versatility that is at the heart of the cab models, the ‘platform’ configuration also offers outstanding performance and a high level of comfort and safety.
With renowned durability built-in, the support of the Massey Ferguson dealer network and world-leading AGCO Parts support, the MF 3600 Series is a versatile and productive tractor for a spacious and comfortable working environment
Massey Ferguson Tractors MF 3600 Series highlights
Here’s a quick reminder of some of the advanced features of the MF 3600 Series tractors that further enhance their place firmly within the multi-application and specialist sector.
- 17 model versions to meet the needs of the most demanding customers and applications
- Compact 3 cylinder engines provide excellent Power and Torque
- Characteristics with High Power Density
- Comprehensive range of transmission options including Speed shift and Power Shuttle to suit specific customer requirements and provide 8 gears in the field working range
- A range of tractor widths from 1000mm to 2400mm for maximum versatility
- Economy PTO providing reduced engine speed for improved economy, reduced wear and less noise Tight turning angles and short wheelbase provide excellent manoeuvrability in the field and around yards and buildings
- Super Turn provides enhanced levels of manoeuvrability for V, S, F and GE tractors without the need for complex additional steering geometry
- Up to 62 ltr/min hydraulic flow available to meet the demands of a full range of modern implements and equipment
- Up to 5 spool valves with joystick control and rear and mid mounted couplers
- Semi-platform and Footstep versions with folding ROPS and horizontal exhaust for access into over-hanging crops and low buildings
- Class leading cab space and visibility for enhanced operator comfort and maximum productivity even on the narrowest tractors
- Compatible with Massey Ferguson 900 Loader Series