The Merlo company leads the way in technological advance with its range of telescopic handlers, self-loading concrete mixers, and tracked carriers. The company enjoys a high-standing and a leading position on all the world markets, and is a true international point of reference in the field of telescopic handlers.
Merlo has always known how to anticipate market demand, and each single product reflects the ongoing commitment of the company in offering its customers the best in available technology, guaranteed by over forty years of experience in research and innovation.
It is thanks to this dynamic commitment to research, innovation and ongoing development of new products that Merlo continues to strive to further its expertise in outstanding, high-tech quality.
A perfect blend of creativity, design and manufacturing excellence. The Merlo corporate strategy has always been focused on research, specialization and the anticipation of future market needs, and its success is illustrated by the following figures:
- Turnover in 2006: 270 million Euros
- Area of factory premises in S. Defendente di Cervasca: 128 000 sqm covered
- 6 production and assembly lines for 71 models
- Over 48 000 Merlo machines in operation the world over
- Five sister companies (France, Uk, Germany, Spain and Australia)
- Over 600 dealers world-wide