The Poly-PTX 800 multi-functional grinder/polisher, available from 111 Abrasives Australia, trading as Mullner Enterprises.
The Poly-PTX 800 is a multi-functional grinder/polisher for high quality decorative finishes and open or closed pipe constructions. It is the original Poly-PTX machine from the inventor of hand held linear polishers.
This linear machine is also able to function as a surface grinder.
Large Range of Abrasive Grinding and Polishing Tools
- Variable speed from 950 – 3,700 rpm, with easy adjustment of the speed during operation
- 1750 watt, strongest on the market
- Up to 150mm wide grinding wheels can be fitted to the Poly-PTX® 800+
- The Poly-PTX machines can be ordered with an Eco-Smart adapter which enables you to put on wheels up to 150mm wide
- Biggest range of abrasive grinding tools and polishing tools now useable from the Poly-PTX® range and the Eco Smart range
Linear Grinders and Polishers for Flat or Curved Surfaces
- Ideal for surface grinding, sanding, polishing, matt, satin and fine finishing
- For removing welds, deep scratches, rust, dirt, paint and oxide on stainless steel, steel, non ferrous metals and wood
- Can be used on flat or curved surfaces and pipes
111 Abrasives Australia provides quality Industrial Hardware with the original from the inventor of handheld linear polishers/grinding equipment with enormous high torque.