Compact enough to be truly handheld and extremely lightweight and portable, the UNI-LITE® NG offers advanced data trending and re-test facilities.
Used with Clean-Trace® and Aqua-Trace® to determine the level of contamination in a sample, results are available in less than 30 seconds.
How does the UNI-LITE® NG work?
The UNI-LITE® NG is used with Clean-Trace® and Aqua-Trace®, these tests are based on the measurement of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is present in all animal, vegetable, bacteria, yeast and mould cells. Detection of ATP indicates the presence of contamination by any one of these sources.
When ATP is brought into contact with the reagent combination luciferin/luciferase, a reaction takes place that emits light in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present.
The UNI-LITE® NG measures the amount of light generated and provides information as to how much contamination is present in less than 30 seconds!
Data management and trend analysis
The UNI-LITE® NG is provided with Biotrack®+ data trending software. This software and the data handling features on the instrument allow you to:
- Create sample plans and set pass/fail levels
- Capture data and produce trend analysis graphs and reports
- Record re-test results when remedial action has been taken
- identify problem areas by pinpointing those areas that fail the most frequently
- Manage your HACCP data requirements
A complete system to suit your needs
The UNI-LITE® NG can be as simple or as sophisticated as you want or need it to be. Whether you just want to measure a sample and nothing more, or you want the system to form part of your HACCP monitoring programme providing management reports, the UNI-LITE® NG is the system for you!
- Truly handheld, only 400g in weight
- Optional docking station for instant connection to PC and charger
- New data handling facilities for maximum convenience
- Seven languages – English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese
- Capable of conducting own calibration and background check
- Simple menu driven operation
- Optional accessories:
- Docking station
- Carry pouch – holds the Uni-Lite® NG and up to 20 Clean-Trace® or Aqua-Trace®
- Hard Case
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Food Service & Catering
- Food Testing Laboratories
- Hospital Hygiene
- Hospital Laboratories & Central Services Departments
- Hospital Pharmacy and Sterile Services Departments
- Paper & Pulp Industry
- Personal Care/Toiletries Manufacturer
- Water Treatment Industry