High temperature oil from the mould is returned to the cooling tank and cooled by indirect cooling.
It is then pressurised by the high-pressure pump, sent to the heating tank, and finally to the mould with constant temperature.
With our optimised design, oil can reach a maximum of 200C and the OMRON temperature controller can maintain an accuracy of ±1C.
- PID multi-stage temperature control system can maintain a mould temperature with an accuracy of ±1C
- Multiple safety devices can automatically detect abnormal performance and indicate this via a visible alarm
- Reliable main isolator to cut power supply in case of emergency
- German-made SPECK pump features high pressure and stable performance
- High temperature heat transfer oil is stable up to 200C, suitable for long and continuous operation
- Attractive appearance, easy to access and maintain