H.I.Fraser is an Australian Distributor for Oxymat A/S.
Oxymat has been designing, engineering and manufacturing Oxygen generator systems since 1978 and Nitrogen systems since 2001.
Oxymat Oxygen and Nitrogen (Inert Gas) Generators use the Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) process to generate Oxygen at up to 95% purity, or Nitrogen at up to 99.9999% purity (1ppm other components).
The essence of PSA
The PSA process is an extremely clean operation and the only ‘raw material’ is air.
On-site generators allow for an uninterrupted supply of Oxygen gas with a high purity output. This means that you can produce gas where and when you need it, and in the exact quantity and quality you need.
What is PSA?
PSA means Pressure Swing Adsorption
- Pressure – elevated pressures, normally 5-8 bar are needed for the process
- Swing – 2 vessels working in counter-phase in terms of pressurising and de-pressurising
- Adsorption – The PSA principle is used for separation of atmospheric air, where product gases are separated from others by the adsorption process
How it works
- At Oxymat, we use two columns with molecular sieves to ensure continuous production.
- Dry compressed air is blown through a valve to the vessel where the pressure is built to reach 5 to 7 bar(g). Nitrogen is tied to a molecular sieve during the building of pressure, and the Oxygen is allowed to pass through to the accumulation tank.
- While pressure is build in one vessel, the second remains without pressure.
- A part of the produced gas is used for regeneration of the molecular sieve.
- For generating Oxygen, a Zeolite Molecular Sieve is used. The molecular sieve is fully regenerative and has a life span on to 40.000 operation hours.
The entire PSA system for generating Oxygen can be subdivided into:
- Compressed air system (Air compressor, Refrigeration dryer, Air receiver & Filters)
- PSA skid
- Oxygen receiver
- Oxygen boosting & Filling Station (optional)
- Panel Display with electro galvanic sensor
- Touch Screen with zirconium sensor
- GSM modem for touch Screen
- Medical upgrade kit (Coalescing tower and bacterial filtration)
The OXYMAT® units are available in 45 standard models with capacity in the range from 0,7 to 409,81 m3/hour
Flow in Sm3/h, the performance is up to 95,0 % purity.
X-versions 3 to 6 are supplied as framebuilt solutions, buffer vessels, filters, Advanced control, dewpoint, pressure, temperature, flow, purity and remote monitoring included.
Conversion rates for oxygen: 1 Sm3 = 1.31 kg, 1 Nm3 = 1.43 kg: 1 kg = 0.76 Sm3 & 0.70 Nm3
1 Sm3 = 0.92 Nm3 (i.e. Standard cubic metre reference conditions at 15°C and 981 mbar)
1 Nm3 = 1.09 Sm3 (i.e. Normal cubic metre reference conditions at 0°C and 1013 mbar)
High Pressure Models
The OXYMAT® units are available in high pressure models with conversion rates for Oxygen: 1 Sm3 = 1.31 kg, 1 Nm3 = 1.43 kg: 1 kg = 0.76 Sm3 & 0.70 Nm3
The full product range we offer includes:
- Nitrogen and Inert Gas Systems for the Marine Industry
- Medical Oxygen Generators for hospital use
- On-site Oxygen and Nitrogen Generator Systems for Mining and Mineral Processing
- Oxygen Generators for Ozone and Water Treatment
- On-site Hydrogen and Nitrogen Generators for Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical
- On-site Nitrogen solutions for Electronics and Laser Cutting
- Oxygen Solutions for Aquaculture and Fish Farming
For more information please email us on email@example.com or call us (+612) 9998 6611.