Features of the TC10 Portable Truck Access System:
- This piece of equipment allows you to access hatches on the tops of a variety of vehicles, including transporter trucks, iso-containers and rail cars. The TC10s vertical length extends to suit many different industrial needs – whether it's being used at a mining site or for a rail project.
- Freestanding in nature, there is no need for any sort of support for this ladder, which means it can be used for a variety of tasks on the job site aside from mounting rail cars or large pieces of machinery. For example, if you’re trying to access tank cars that have a crashbox, or a tanker truck hatch with no handrails around it, the TC10 could be a safe, convenient solution for you and your crew.
- In addition to versatility, the TC10 also prioritises safety. It has been made to comply with US OSHA standards as well as Australian safety standards, ensuring your workers stay as safe as possible when operating the ladder around the site.
- The ladder also comes equipped with a range of safety accessories, including interchangeable cages to ensure that operators are fully secure while elevated.
- The TC10 Ladder is easy to use, requiring only one operator in order to be fully functional. Made primarily of aluminum, the ladder boasts a light weight that lends itself well to single person use, making a convenient solution for crews working on railroads or any other industry projects.
- Carbis TC10 Ladders can be made to specification depending on your desired application or project, allowing further opportunities to customise the product to meet your industrial needs.
- To see more products click on this link More Products