The Gatekeeper range designed and manufactured by LDU Applied Technologies has been designed to provide high-energy surge protection for single and three phase power circuits. Being full 3 mode or 10mode devices, the diverters have been designed for mounting at either main power switchboards, major distribution boards or sub-boards and should be installed in front of any surge filters or UPS to maximise the protection offered to the load.
10 year manufacturers warranty. Ideal for CLASS I and II and for CAT B<C & D (AS/NZS1768-2007) applications. ie: ideal for either main switchboards or sub/distribution boards.
The Gatekeeper is available in both single and three phase versions with 50, 100, 150, 200 and 300KA ratings.
Features of Gatekeeper GKSD Power Surge Diverters:
High surge current capabilities per phase
Low Let-through voltage
Full status, power, segmental and thermal indication
Multiphasic Sinewave Tracking Technology (MSTT)
Full multimode protection
Full metal housing
Compact DIN compliant design
Designed and manufactered in Australian by an Australian owned company
IP 20 Rated
10 year warranty
Standard of Compliance
IEEE C62.41 cat, A, B, AS1768-2007 cat. A, B & C, AS3260, BS6651 cat A, B CP33 cat A, B, IEC 1000-4-5-1995, CE, UL1449 Third Edition, RMC 5140, IEC 61643-1 Class l, ll, lll
Lightning Down Under | Lightning & Surge Protection
We are an Australian company specialising in design, manufacture and distribution quality lightning, surge and transient protection systems throughout Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific Islands.
LDU with our considerable experience offers a number of services including:
• Direct Lightning Strike Protection
• Surge and Overvoltage Protection
• Earthing/Grounging Systems
• Consulting Services and System Design
• System Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Services
We also manufacture and supply:
• Lightning protection products
• Surge protector and protection devices for low, medium and high voltage applications
• Earthing systems and grounding product
• TVSS, signal, LAN and data protection SPDs
• Uninterrupted power supply equipment
• Having 22 years experience in providing quality solutions for lightning and overvoltage issues, LDU is well placed to address any problems which may arise with our customers and service all markets located throughout Australia.
All of our solutions meet and exceed performance standards in accordance with the relevant Australian and or international standards. We are dedicated to supplying cost-effective solutions to problems caused by lightning and over-voltages. Such problems usually contribute to or directly cause the failure of sensitive electrical and electronic equipment.
At LDU we have specialist expertise in protection in industries including: Airport navigation and communications, mining, broadcasting, petrochemical, computer networks, process control, communication/telephone systems, publishing, defence applications, SCADA, federal, state and local governments, security and access control, telecommunications, hazardous areas, transport, intelligent building control systems, water and sewerage.
In a nutshell, if you have a problem with lightning, surges or transients, we can supply a quality reliable solution at a reasonable cost.