The body is made completely of corrosion-proof and seawater-resistant gunmetal. All wetted parts are made either of gunmetal or corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
Often flange pressure reducing valves with smaller connection sizes are required. For this reason, this type is now not only available in sizes DN65 and DN100, but also in sizes DN20 to DN50, as well as in a high- and low-pressure version.
All technical features of the stainless steel version have also been consistently incorporated into this version.
For the protection of:
Pressure reducers are used, if within a piping system there are varying pressures on the inlet side and a certain pressure must not be exceeded on the outlet side.
- domestic water supply systems
- commercial and industrial plants
- potable water supply according to DIN 1988
- process water supply in industrial- and building technology applications
- fire-fighting equipment and sprinkler systems
- shipbuilding industry and offshore plants
For more information please call or email for a direct reply.