Thanks to IO-Link, there are also numerous options for intelligent sensor communication.
Features and Benefits of PSK Pressure Sensors with IO-Link:
- The pressure sensors have a ceramic measuring cell and are designed for a nominal pressure of -1 to 10 bar.
- They are robust with regard to mechanical influences and are wear and fatigue-free. The resulting long-term stability ensures safe operation and reliable measuring results in over 100 million pressure cycles.
- With IO-Link, the intelligent communication technology between the sensor (IO-Link device) and controller (IO-Link master), process data, parameters, and diagnostic information can be transmitted from the pressure sensor via a standard cable.
- If IO-Link is not used, the sensor acts as a pressure switch with two switching outputs (SIO mode).
- With an IO-Link master according to specification 1.1, the parameters of the connected sensor are saved and transferred to the new connected sensor on replacement, thereby eliminating the need for any time-consuming reparameterisation.