- The Qubelok building system enables the user to sketch and make your own stowage, display equipment and stuffs for domestic or industrial purpose.
- Square bars fits in structural applications where surface finish is crucial.
- They are also the ideal candidate as sections for furniture, office equipment, doors and windows.
- Rectangular hollow finds application for structural purposes and for creating square edge.
- Qubelok is well-known for its strength and lightweight. It is also available in galore of design choices.
- Incorporate an extra vertical support to foster the overall strength of the design.
- User can buy Qubelok in plethora of colours and with a range of accessories.
- Timber or glass shelving can be inserted to match the user requirements with the aid of lipped tubing.
- Rectangular hollow is a strong extrusion and is known for its formidable strength.
- Some of the Qubelok connectors are QUB P20, QUB P30, QUB P31, QUB P40, QUB P41, QUB P50, QUB P60, QUB P13.
- Qubelok extrusions are available in multiple options like mill finish, black anodised or clear mode.
- It is available in versatile shapes, cube shape is the strongest among all. Legs that extend upto 300 millimetre could be used on majority of the structures. Legs that stretch upto 400 millimetre could be used on stands and light duty tables.
- Square bar ranges from 6 millimetre to 65 millimetre.
- Rectangular hollows are provided in mill finish also.